If you have an idea for a new product, you need to start your own business to bring it to market, right?
Not everyone has the experience, time, money or even desire to start a business.
There is an alternative. It's called licensing.
You do not have to write a business plan, source manufacturing, develop a marketing strategy, spend money on advertising, or find distribution.
With licensing, you can simply ‘rent’ your idea to a company and receive royalties in return. In other words, create a flow of passive income!
The benefits of licensing are many. One of the biggest is that it requires little to no financial risk. You do not have to raise capital or quit your day job. You can focus on being creative and developing more products rather then the day-to-day details of running a business.
Licensing is also the fastest way to market. When you leverage the power of a Fortune 500 company that has shelf space in place already, you win.
Let Us Show You How To License Your Product Ideas!
inventRight helps people bring their ideas to market faster and far more cost-effectively than the traditional business model you’re familiar with, aka venturing.
Instead, we teach our students how to apply the simple 10 step process created by Stephen Key and Andrew Krauss and introduced in their book: One Simple Idea: How to Turn Your Product Idea Into a Licensing Goldmine.
Here’s why you should join us!
- You don’t have to do this alone, you will have the support of a team
- A personal coach will guide you for six months, follow up on your progress, and mentor you through our 10 step program
- Experts (such as patent attorneys) and successful inventors teach weekly webinars and answer questions on all of the ten steps
- The entire inventRight community is available for questions and answers through our members-only forum
- You don’t have to spend a lot of time; you will learn how to move quickly. If you follow our coaches’ advice you can have your product in front of a company in 60 days!
- Identify the right companies to submit your products
- Get your product in front of the right people for evaluation
- Make powerful selling tools quickly (sell sheets and videos)
- You don’t have to spend a lot of money; you will learn to do many things yourself. Let our coaches teach you the shortcuts.
- Make your own powerful selling tools using a computer and a Smartphone
- Write your own Provisional Patent Application – protecting your idea while saving thousands of dollars of legal expense
- Negotiate your own licensing contract with our step by step coaching – getting the deal you want while saving thousands on attorney fees
Here are some links to learn more about the inventRight community.
Student Testimonials - Students who have licensed their ideas using inventRight
Coaches - Who are they?
Want More inventRight?
Check out our YouTube Channel - inventRightTV below.
Learn How inventRight Helps You Play The Product Licensing Negotiation Game!
The inventRight approach to licensing reduces legal fees, can save you money on patent applications, and guides you through negotiations all while providing you with a full-time consultant. When you begin the program, your coach will evaluate your idea and provide the best strategy for you. Once you find your potential licensee, Stephen Key and Senior Licensing Coach David Fedewa will step in to provide professional guidance and ensure that you get the licensing deal you want. We care about every student. Our personal touch, along with the support of the entire inventRight community, is what helps our students to be so successful.
One Simple Idea
Updated And Revised Edition Now Available!
Over 445 Five Star Reviews On Amazon
“One Simple Idea is one of McGraw-Hill Professional's bestselling books on entrepreneurship."
— Cheryl Ringer | Editor | McGraw-Hill Professional
Stephen dishes out advice about how to become a successful entrepreneur each week, drawing on his years of experience as a small business owner and product developer.