Let inventRight Teach You How to Get Your Product to Market!
inventRight is a company dedicated to empowering people like you to bring their product ideas to market. We train students in over 40 countries to use the ten step process created by Stephen Key and Andrew Krauss and introduced in their book: “One Simple Idea: How to Turn Your Product Idea Into a Licensing Goldmine”. Here’s why you should join us!
- You don’t have to do this alone, you will have the support of a team
- A personal coach will teach you for 1 year, follow-up on your progress, and mentor you for each and every of the ten steps
- Experts (such as patent attorneys) and successful inventors teach weekly webinars and answer questions on all of the ten steps
- The entire inventRight community is available for questions and answers through our members-only forum
- You don’t have to spend a lot of time; you will learn how to move quickly. If you follow our coaches’ advice you can have your product in front of a company in 60 days!
- Identify the right companies to submit your products
- Get your product in front of the right people for evaluation
- Make powerful selling tools quickly (sell sheets and videos)
- You don’t have to spend a lot of money; you will learn to do many things yourself. Let our coaches teach you the shortcuts.
- Make your own powerful selling tools using a computer and a Smartphone
- Write your own Provisional Patent Application – protecting your idea while saving thousands of dollars of legal expense
- Negotiate your own licensing contract with our step by step coaching – getting the deal you want while saving thousands on attorney fees
- If you decide you want extra support we can help with that too.
- inventRight Design Studio is an extra option for those who want assistance with sell sheets and videos
- Referrals to reputable and affordable patent agents, patent attorneys and licensing attorneys
Here are some links to learn more about the inventRight community.
Student Testimonials - Students who have licensed their ideas using inventRight
Coaches - Who are they?
Stephen dishes out advice about how to become a successful entrepreneur each week, drawing on his years of experience as a small business owner and product developer.
Companies Looking For Ideas
Check out our directory of more than 1,600 companies looking for ideas. There’s never been a better time to be an inventor because more companies than ever before are looking for inventions. As open innovation continues to thrive, we know even more companies will want ideas from inventors. Here are just a few...
What Industry Experts Say About inventRight
John Hurley - AllStar Products Group
I can’t say enough about how impressed I am with inventright and their network of inventors. A huge part of my job is working within the inventor community and the inventright students never disappoint. Their product ideas and presentations are always clear, concise and delivered in a way that makes them easy to evaluate. Their level of professionalism and preparedness is second to none. All of these factors make working with inventright and their inventors a great experience.
Warren Tuttle - Product Scout For Lifetime Brands
Good Day Sacramento
For more information about One Simple Idea click here.